Friday, October 14, 2011

Back in the saddle again :)


I've got to say that I am relieved to have finished and presented our IT project. I'm looking foward to seeing the products of the rest of our classmates. I had two great partners, Kathy and Julia. I actually spent a majority of my day yesterday getting caught up on other work. I can say proudly that I've sumbitted three of my wildcards already and feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. I hate owing work almost as much as I hate owing money! I can't believe that we are already at the middle of October and the sememster will be over before we know it.

As for our trip to the ETTC this coming Wednesday, I am welcoming a night out, even if it is only too class. I've been stuck in the house for the past month and a half and only made trips to doctors and the hospital, yay me :P

Looking foward to the rest of the semester.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Angela,

    You all did an excellent job on your IT presentation. It flowed very nicely & it shows that the modern day technology can allow us to present from 3 different locations for a common goal. I'm also surprised that we're almost half way done. It seems like the class is just flying by.

    See you on Wednesday,

    Audra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,

    I too was very impressed that all three of you were able to present remotely! Great job.

    By October 19, I too will have three wild cards submitted. Time flies when you are busy :)

    It looks like my blog comment is finally able to go through!!!!

    -Susan

    ReplyDelete